PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy Light Headed Again

alba
22-04-09, 10:11
Today again i got all these feelings, now i don't feel trembling badly, just feeling dizzy, light heaeded can't balnace, suddenly, i am scared though, and when i move my neck or head, i feel more dizzy. and when i move fast i feel dizzy too. i don't know could it be becos i hv been eating alot of spicy hot stuff and not drinking enough water, and i ate alot of crips, chips. could that cos it, i have not been sleeping well too, i had a bad dream last night. sometimes i feel what is the matter with me, i am going crazy, sickly almost everyday, everyday i must ask myself do i feel ok or dizzy to see the world for today. tody i failed i feel dizzy again. i got to run back home and rest. i just lie on my bed and fall asleep but awaken 10mins and now i feel more dizzy and sleepy, what should i do, i am scared. i thought 10mins of sleep is ok to make me ok, now it is making me feel worse.:weep:

lotte_82
22-04-09, 12:38
HI...I feel like this on a regular basis....I usually put this down to my anxiety....like you even moving my head slightly leaves me feeling dizzy and nauseaous (sp???) I get like this quite frequently and I dont suppose the beta blockers that I take help as they reduce my heart rate also

Bloody anxiety who wants it!!

alba
22-04-09, 13:43
yeah i am very worried and each time i visit my gp he will make sure i take the beta blockers in front of him like he will increase my dosage. he said my heart rate is fast 80 p? and i feel so light headed and light and dizzy all day long, it scared me so much i feeli am so incapable useless . c0uld it be dehydraton or i am not drinking water . last time i only got it twice a year now its seem everyday. how to control it in the first place?

Allye
22-04-09, 13:57
I get this a lot - it can be due to breathing too quickly. Have you tried breathing exercises?

gtrgrl3369
22-04-09, 14:23
Sorry you are feeling so bad. I had this symptom for awhile and still get it every once in a while when stress hits. It really sounds like anxiety and we all know how scary it is when you loose your balance or when you get dizzy. The only thing I can tell you is to learn to breathe right. Drink plenty of fluid and the biggest piece of advice and it is the hardest to learn....try and not fear the dizziness when it hits. The less you fear a symptom the quicker it goes. I know how hard it is. The more you fear it the harder it hits. Next time it comes, go on about your business and breathe deep and it will pass, after you do this a few times it will go away. I know it is easier to retreat to your safe place but try not to. Take care, you can do this.

alba
22-04-09, 15:07
thank you for yr advice, but i am scared esp when i am in shopping centres or at work where the place is crowded and suddenly i felt dizzy, lght headed, i feel like can't balance and control myself. suddenly ifelt so lost and don't know where i am going, i am so afraid i might faint there, worst, i can't see my famly again, and yes i did that today trying to go on with my life, but after 4hrs of that attafk i can't take it anymore, i went home and still felt so dizy untl now, when i tand or walk or move my nieck i feel more dizzy, and i try to forget that and i need all of yr encouragement and help. thak you , never know i am sufering from this, why me? i am very very stres with someone in office, who lke to bully me, and each time i met her i felt so dizzy and can't control my self, but i gues my dizzy started frojm her, been very stress since last year i guess it pile up until this year then iam having all these attack. i am trying so hard not to think of this, but i do control it for 4hrs today, until i reach back to my home. i control myself, idid not go and see the doctor, i just went home and sleep but it did not help, still dizy now. i knew i hv ben drinking lots of coffee and forgot to drink water, i gues alot contribute to my anxiety.and i think i am sufering from depression too, cos being builled make me depressed