PDA

View Full Version : My situation

astro
22-04-09, 20:25
I have always been a tense nervous person, but about two years ago this happened. I was living in a apartment with very noisy neighbors and one day that, my pet bit me and I guess I just snapped. Understand all that is behind me, but I had to tell that beacuse after that day I started to dave dizzy spells off and on and really get nervous spells more and it just seems to have all started after that day and has never ended.
I dont want to start doing medication and it may come down to that.
I do know I dont eat right, and hide behind alcohol at night to stop being stressed and nervious. I have not asked for help before so I hope I started out here ok.
Way too much here to read and find my own solution. If anything just point me in the right direction.

sharona
22-04-09, 20:42
Hi
Sorry to hear your not feeling well.I do think you need to talk to your doctor so he can help you. I think it may make you feel better as well. I did not want to take medication but I had to to help me.

Please go and talk to someone. I hope you feel better soon.

Sharona

suzy-sue
22-04-09, 20:42
Welcome to NMP Astro,youll find lots of useful information here and lots of support.If you look on the main menu to the left and read the anxiety page ,youll be able to identify with it.Alcohol makes anxiety worse and its important to eat a healthy diet.Too much caffeine and too much sugar,fatty foods ,all cause anxiety to get worse. Any way ,glad youve joined . All the best Sue:welcome:

duskess
22-04-09, 22:15
Welcome to NMP Astro , well done for asking for help :) Alcohol is a depressant and it dehydrates the body , so try not to drink it , lack of food wont be helping you either so try and eat little and often all things in moderation , and drink plenty water , juices etc , try to tell your doctor as their is help out there , glad you found the site you will get lots of advice n support here too , you take care , best wishes , Dusky :welcome: x

Southern_Belle
22-04-09, 23:06
Hi Astro,

Welcome to NMP. I would look under the Anxiety, Depression and Panic Forums. I would try counseling and/or CBT (look in the therapy section) whether you take meds or not. I'm glad you found us and you will get a lot of support here.

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
23-04-09, 21:28
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, and a very good chatroom as well, take care x