PDA

View Full Version : Hellooooooo

*Starry Night*
22-04-09, 22:04
Hello,:)

Boring bit -lol- I'm 19, engaged and a uni student studying creative expressive therapies with a view to becoming a dramatherapist.

I've suffered with anxiety and OCD issues for quite a while a long with a few other things and heard about this site from my partner so just thought I'd come and have a little look and say hello!

xx

:yahoo:

starlight78
22-04-09, 22:09
Hi Starry Night!

Welcome to you.. This site if fab and I hope you find it as helpful as I have xx

duskess
22-04-09, 22:29
Hello and Welcome , plenty help and advice and theirs a chat room too , glad you joined the site best wishes Dusky :welcome: x

Southern_Belle
22-04-09, 23:42
Hi Starry Night,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
23-04-09, 21:25
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lts of good advice and support on here, take care x

*Starry Night*
25-04-09, 15:06
Thank-you everyone! This site really does look amazing and everyone seems so lovely. Thank-you.

x

Faye
21-10-10, 01:29
Hi my names Faye
I'm all new to this. Goin thru a rough patch for a while. Jus thowt I'd see if there ne1 goin thru similar issues or sum1 hu can provide constructive advice.
X

paula lynne
21-10-10, 10:01
Hi Starry Night, Hi Faye, welcome to you both x:welcome::welcome:

sammi
21-10-10, 10:11
Welcome to NMP starry night and faye xx

Anyajohn
22-10-10, 08:41
hello my name is Anya john and i am new here.I am working for a SEO company.I want to participate in this thread.I wish you all welcome with boughs....lolz

Garden Gloves (http://www.padanagloves.com/)

uk23
22-10-10, 09:22
hello my name is Anya john and i am new here.I am working for a SEO company.I want to participate in this thread.I wish you all welcome with boughs....lolz

Garden Gloves (http://www.padanagloves.com/)

Spam? How to heavy duty gloves have anything to do with anxiety?

ladybird64
22-10-10, 10:19
Somebody posted here yesterday..their signature was a site that sells dog crates and kennels :lac:

Best thing is to report the post using the triangle wotsit, then admin can either delete the signature or ban the user, whatever is necessary.