PDA

View Full Version : mirtazapine 15 to 30 mg

xshellyx
22-04-09, 22:54
i have anxiety and depression. i was on 15mg all was ok at the start i thought wow this stuff is good,then it kind of leveled off so i went back to the doc and im on 30mg ,i feel at 15 mg they were stronger and felt happier than i do on 30mg i dont really no whats going on,could it be because im used to the tablets now and im not noticing a change.slightly confussed.:wacko:

jo61
27-04-09, 12:45
It might take time for your system to get used to the higher dose. Sometimes when you increase any drug, there's a recurrance of side effects.
:hugs:

mrs shift
27-04-09, 20:17
i have anxiety and depression. i was on 15mg all was ok at the start i thought wow this stuff is good,then it kind of leveled off so i went back to the doc and im on 30mg ,i feel at 15 mg they were stronger and felt happier than i do on 30mg i dont really no whats going on,could it be because im used to the tablets now and im not noticing a change.slightly confussed.:wacko:
hiya shelly i have anxiety and depression too,i was on prozac for years then the doc put me on 15 mg mirtazapine,i have been on them 2 months and like you it was great . i thought it was just me thinking they arent working now.i read your post and im going back to the docs too.

lonely
11-09-09, 14:36
mirtazapine is found to be more sedating at 15mg or 30mg then any higher doses