PDA

View Full Version : hello

anana
23-04-09, 01:34
hello,

my name is anna, i'm 21 and started having panic attacks only 2 weeks ago. the first one seemed to me caused by a slight allergy to some kind of sea food and although that was the worst i have been having them since. i am about to do my final exams at university so i presume this has something to do with it. the main problem i am having though is trying to fall asleep!

Southern_Belle
23-04-09, 15:22
Hi Anna,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will offer their support. Glad you are here.

Take care,

Laura

amandaj
23-04-09, 16:47
welcome to nmp lots of people to talk to in same position here
amandax

lorac
23-04-09, 16:51
Hi Anna

Welcome to the site, there is lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

hunter2124
23-04-09, 16:59
hi anna

i was in your shoes this time last year my anxiety has appeared for gsces n my final year at uni i cudnt sleep, i slept wen i felt like it , remeber breaks for work are as important as the work balance in final year is the key , i felt like leaving uni wit my anxiety but i didnt n i graduated

u will get through it may nt be easy but then again wen if any final year

jo

duskess
23-04-09, 19:18
Hello Anna , Welcome to NMP , You will get lots of advice and support here , take care , best wishes Dusky :welcome: x

kittykat
23-04-09, 21:33
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is very good as well, take care x

anana
23-04-09, 22:03
Thanks for the welcome, I think reading about everyone else's experiences is already helping me to relax a bit.:)