PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Christinak
23-04-09, 01:36
Hi, my name is Christina. I am 24 and work part time for a charity and am a SEO Practitioner. I live with my OH and our four pet rats:D
I have suffered from stress related alopecia in the past, panic attacks, general anxiety and mostly health anxiety.
I am looking to join the forum to read about people like myself as I feel that nobody I know understands. I am also looking for ideas for relaxation techniques as I am always tense and can't relax at all.

melody
23-04-09, 08:18
Hi Christina,

I think you will find everyone here very understanding & helpful.
My favorite way to relax is that I do a lot of stretching with deep breathing where you can feel your belly move. It relaxes out my body so my mind can rest as well.
There will be a lot of different opinions about relaxing here though, because everyone is so unique & different things make different types of people feel good.

Nice to meet you :)

Melody

Christinak
23-04-09, 13:33
Thank you for the lovely welcome:D

reallyfedup
23-04-09, 13:43
:welcome: Lots of support from lively people here x

diane07
23-04-09, 13:48
Hi Christina,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of support and advice here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Take a look at the main menu on the left of this page, it will give you lots of information there.

best wishes

di xx

Southern_Belle
23-04-09, 15:25
Hi Christina,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will offer their support. Glad you are here.

Take care,

Laura

duskess
23-04-09, 19:12
Hello Christina , Welcome to NMP , Glad you found the site , you will get lots of advice and support, take care , best wishes , Dusky :welcome: x

sharona
23-04-09, 19:33
Hello Christina

Welcome, I am new and have found lots of suport on here. Look forwardto chatting to you in the chat room.

Sharona

Christinak
23-04-09, 20:54
Thank you. I'm really loving this forum already. It will be a few more days before I can go in the chatrooms.

kittykat
23-04-09, 21:37
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, and its great that you've joined, the chatroom is very good as well, take care x