PDA

View Full Version : I need a hug

becca08
23-04-09, 09:22
OMG i need a hug, so bad i just want to cry.

I feel like i am at breaking point and whats worce, i odnt know why.

nothing is different, today is the same as anyother day, but it feels so different.
Im close to tears and feel so afraid and I odnt know y.

when ever i normaly feel like this, I can normaly trace it back to a triger point, but no today.

I think i need a hug

maddie
23-04-09, 09:52
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

from Maddie xx

becca08
23-04-09, 10:53
thanks

DEB34
23-04-09, 12:21
:bighug1: HI BECCA,
I HOPE YOU ARE WELL AND OK?ASWELL AS CAN BE EXPECTED ANYWAY? I'M DEB AND I'M 28 YEARS OLD AND DON'T ACT IT-I HAVE DEPRESSION AND ALWAYS LOW AND I FIND IT HARD TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE AS I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE,I WORK PART TIME AS A CLEANER AND I ALSO LOST MY STEP-DAD 2 YRS AGO TO A HEART ATTACK WHICH I STILL CAN'T GET MY HEAD AROUND,I FOUND HIM YOU SEE IN MY HOME.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON !! LOVE DEBS XXXXXX

STEPHYUNO
23-04-09, 12:27
Hi there babe, I am sending you a big hunky hug and please know that even when it feels like it, you are not alone and a brighter day will dawn, hugs Stephenxxx:bighug1:

Southern_Belle
23-04-09, 15:17
Hi Becca,

:bighug1:and I hope you feel better soon, we all have bad days and don't know why. I hope you know you have the support of NMP and tomorrow is a better one.

Take care,

Laura

lorac
23-04-09, 16:34
Sometimes we just get these feelings but hopefully they will move on soon and you can start feeling better.

Hugs coming your way :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Carol x

PoppyC
23-04-09, 19:29
Hi Becca!

Big Hugs to you. Sorry to hear you feel so down today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ElizabethJane
23-04-09, 20:03
Sorry you are feeling bad here is a virtual :bighug1: for you.

becca08
24-04-09, 09:48
what a difference a day makes, today i feel fantastic,

thank you soo much to everyone i think it was your hugs that did it.

hugs to everyone

bobobob
24-04-09, 16:26
Becca, I am new to this site and just wanted to send you a big hug to reasure you that somebody is thinking of you. I suffer from depression it's a awfull thing to cope with. I'm still trying to get the confidence to write here. I find this very difficult, but I'm trying.
Bob