PDA

View Full Version : FW: SAYING THE WRONG THING

Sue K with 5
18-08-05, 02:12
Hi guys!

I was having a bit of an anxiety attack tonight felt very panicky and anxious because my head was spinning out

Anyway I was talking to someone on MSN and they told me I was sick and should got to hospital

Er not a good idea I nearly freaked, my anxiety levels went sky high and I felt worse

Please please heed a warning never tell a health anxiety sufferer to go to hospital it will make them feel as if there really is something wrong

We panic enough as it is. Anyway thought I would post this for you guys just to let you know

Sue with 5

scknight

kt
18-08-05, 09:01
Hi Susan,
its so true, I can be having a really good day at work when someone will say something like, "you look tired" "a bit pale" or "your cheeks look a bit flushed", and it immediately sends me in a panic and i rush to the mirror to check!
I'm sure if they really knew how it effects us they wouldn't say it!
kt x

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

Sax
18-08-05, 09:08
Sue,

I'm so sorry I wasn't online when this happened and I hope you are better this morning. Remember you can always ring me, even at night, please please remember that.

Take Care Sue and speak to you later on.

I hope you are OK and things have settled for you

Love Sax xxxxx[8D]

kazo
18-08-05, 09:13
hi Susan
You are so right. I can be having a good day then my friend comes round and says you ok you are a bit pale? Thats it, thats all it takes, I am at the mirror thinking yes I do look pale what is wrong with me. Then the panic sets in and takes over. It was very innocently said but for sufferers it only takes an innocent comment to start you off. But it is hard to tell someone that doesn't suffer not to say comments like that as they don't understand.
kazo

pinkscrumpy
18-08-05, 10:23
Hi Sussan

I'm exactly the same.

KT

I'm with you all the way. I do exactly the same. LOL

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Phill2
18-08-05, 11:14
Count me in too unfortunately

Yesterday's History,Tomorrows A Mystery,Today Is A Gift - Thats Why They Call It The Present

Piglet
18-08-05, 12:26
Ditto
Love Piglet:)

Barb
18-08-05, 13:54
Me too

Barb xxxxx

trac67
18-08-05, 14:52
sue,
why didnt you phone me? You know i dont mind, i normally manage to calm you down when we talk so next time ring ok.
Love Trac

its "just a thought"

pips
18-08-05, 15:42
Hi Sue,

Hope you are ok now hun. I'm so like that to I totally imagine the worst if anyone says anything bad like that! Your mind goes into overdrive huh!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

seh1980
18-08-05, 16:58
Hope you're feeling better Sue :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Sue K with 5
19-08-05, 00:26
Thank you guys

Thats a big big hug to you all for understanding where I am coming from!

I hate to make a fuss, and I know people mean well, but there are just some times when you dont need to hear it!

Thank you and hopefully this will start to wear off soon

tc

love sue with 5

scknight