PDA

View Full Version : Too Sleepy Pls Hlep

alba
23-04-09, 10:23
Pls Help I Am Really Feeling So So Teribily Sleepy Now, So Horribly Sleepy Terrible Feel Like Falling Down Or Fainting, Why Is This Happneing, I Walk Also Not Balance Cos Tdy Is Symptom Is Too Sleepy. I Hate This.i Am Drowsy.

Danny_dingle
23-04-09, 11:49
Hey Alba,

Sorry you are feeling so tired. I get this too; I think it is a reaction our bodies have to being anxious; it is like our head saying 'I can't cope with this, I need to shut down' and as such it makes us feel like we really, really want to fall asleep.

Aside from that, if you are at home, why not go and have a rest and see if you feel any better afterwards?

Take care,

Danny xxx

alba
24-04-09, 07:27
hi thANKS FOR replying i am so so confused, i can't go out, scard to do anything, like joining a course, being active, becos i am so scared of always getting so so so sleepy the whole day, believe it the whole day from the moment i wake up to the moment i slee p at night i felt so so slseepy, sometimes when i am overseas going shopping, suddenly i felt so so sleepy and drowsy out of sudden and it spoil myholiday and whole o fmy family got so angry that they vow never to bring me outing. i am so sad. today i am so sleepy the whole day, and when i ask the doc, he say it's ok, just take the medication librax, will it really works? anyone tried?

Romo
25-04-09, 20:57
Pls Help I Am Really Feeling So So Teribily Sleepy Now, So Horribly Sleepy Terrible Feel Like Falling Down Or Fainting, Why Is This Happneing, I Walk Also Not Balance Cos Tdy Is Symptom Is Too Sleepy. I Hate This.i Am Drowsy.

I know it sucks. Once your anxiety stops, it will go away. :(