PDA

View Full Version : my anxiety backs n its starting to effect my life and get me down

hunter2124
23-04-09, 15:40
hi there its my first time on nmp only just found it , i suffered iwth anxiety and panic attack this time last year ,, it near ruined me finishing univeristy but i did it.

laterly it all come back i fear going out incase it happens i only go some where if i know there is a toilet and even going work is beocming a problem.#
i am a support work and are some times left to care for people on my own i used to cope with this but right now i cant.

i feel very lost and angry has anyone else ever felt to be free of anxiety then it return ??/

hunter2124
23-04-09, 15:49
hi tetley

lats time i got help form my doc did anti depresents for a year and councilling but i felt confident and came of them and been fine for another year .

i really hated the medication and want to avoid the route. i am currently awaiting councilin again but right nw i feel out of control. and wats more anoying is i dont no why it has happened now. all i can think of is tht i lost my gran in january and i only just starting to feel anger at how it seems to of passsed unoticed, plus i have a few big events cuming up tht im worried about

duskess
23-04-09, 19:37
Hello Hunter , Welcome to NMP , You will get lots of advice and support here, glad you found the site Take Care , best wishes , Dusky :welcome: x

kittykat
23-04-09, 21:34
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is very good as well, take care x

Southern_Belle
24-04-09, 01:03
Hi Hunter,

Welcome to NMP. I would think the death of your Gran (would like to offer my condolences) and upcoming events with possible pressures could certainly make anxiety issues return. If you do not wish to take the med route, counseling is certainly your best option. There are books in our NMP shop that you can look at and look in our therapy forum for some ideas of how to calm down. Glad you found us as you will get support here.

Take care,

Laura