PDA

View Full Version : im soo scared

lonely
23-04-09, 17:40
got a gp appointment tomorrow, but saw them last week and they told me not to see them until next week, but they have my meds they took them from me to stop any temptation in taking more, so now on restricted meds, i asked for appointment next week but receptionist said gp on leave, then my cpn who was with me said well its important she sees her she needs her medication, they said no appointments till nxt thur, so cpn said what about friday, they said all apointments where on hold (ie emergency, phone in early morning appointments), but con insisted it was important i got to see gp

but im soo scared as gp told me to see them next week not this friday :blush: i dont want to get told off for seeing 3 health care professionals in 2weeks, ie monday pshychiatrist who put my meds up so thats why i need the new ones as they will run out before next week, and a&e monday as phsychiatrist sent me

wednesday saw cpn and now gp tomorrow

ive asked my cousin to come with me to try help me stay calm nit panic and cry

Veronica H
23-04-09, 18:35
:bighug1: It sounds as if you have been caught up in an unfortunate situation with your GP practice. This is not your fault, stay calm and just go to the appointments. It is a great idea to take soemone with you for support. Your cpn has backed you in needing your meds sooner, so don't worry it will be sorted out soon.

Veronica

lonely
24-04-09, 14:15
thanks im really anxioius now as setting off in abit :blush:

lonely
26-04-09, 17:34
it went well thanks

Veronica H
26-04-09, 20:02
:yesyes: Great news lonely. Anticipation is almoast always worse than the event with panic/anxiety.

Veronica

lonely
26-04-09, 20:54
having a relative there seemed to help alot