PDA

View Full Version : Fighting and winning against panic

Ret
23-04-09, 19:49
Hey,
I'm just getting over what appears to be health-anxiety related panic. I got some great help from doctors and citalopram has lifted me up to being nearly like normal again.

When I was so messed up by all this, I found this forum, and when I read about my symptoms being shared by others, and finding that many of my little problems were normal and I could expect them to go away (both from anxiety and the scary drug used to fight it) I got alot stronger.

So, I figure I'd find the time to give back and try to find some poor folk who are fighting what I fought, and I'll tell them how I'm beating it!

Thanks guys.

duskess
23-04-09, 19:59
Hello Ret , Welcome to NMP , Happy to hear your feeling abit better , glad you found the site , lots of advice and support , Take care , best wishes , Dusky :welcome: x

lorac
23-04-09, 20:51
Hi Ret

Really good to read that you are doing well and it's good to have you here offerring support to others.

Carol

kittykat
23-04-09, 21:36
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, and its great that you want to help other sufferers, the chatroom is very good as well, take care x

Veronica H
23-04-09, 21:56
:welcome: Ret. Glad that you found us and that you are winning with the anxiety. I have found that low dose Citalopram has been really good at keeping me out of depression.

Veronica

Southern_Belle
24-04-09, 01:05
Hi Ret,

Welcome to NMP. How nice of you to give back the knowledge you have gained. So glad you have found us.

Take care,

Laura