PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumer? Please please help me sleep :(

Alexy
23-04-09, 22:06
I have this pain, at the back of my head on one side, thing is, its not just like a headache, it is sometimes, but it can also be brought on aw moving my head :( if I tip my head upside down I can feel it in the same place and not really anywhere else :( its at the back on the right, cos its in the same place, im scared theres a tumor there :'( especially seeing as I had those weird floaty flashing things the other day :'( can anyone help? The whole of my head feels stuffy too :'( :'(

nomorepanic
23-04-09, 22:22
It is not a brain tumour as you would be either in agony now or dead lol

It is probably sinuses problems.

mummyto4
23-04-09, 22:27
Sounds like a mix of migrane and tension headaches to me.
Hope you feel better soon.

Alexy
23-04-09, 22:27
Do sinous problems affect the back of your head?

Wee-Mee
23-04-09, 22:59
It can do yes. down your neck back of your head,ears,throat its allconnected sweetpea

xxxxxxxxx

NoPoet
23-04-09, 23:06
My first instinct would also be to say migraine or tension headache. Neither of these feels like a "normal" headache. Ibuprofen is the painkiller that I find most effective (provided you are ok to take ibuprofen).

PoppyC
23-04-09, 23:09
Hi
It could be a migraine as the symptoms sound similar -pain one side of head and eyes seeing flashing things.
Have you taken anything to help relieve it?
Hopefully it will soon go and you will feel better.

Trish
23-04-09, 23:31
I have this pain, at the back of my head on one side, thing is, its not just like a headache, it is sometimes, but it can also be brought on aw moving my head :( if I tip my head upside down I can feel it in the same place and not really anywhere else :( its at the back on the right, cos its in the same place, im scared theres a tumor there :'( especially seeing as I had those weird floaty flashing things the other day :'( can anyone help? The whole of my head feels stuffy too :'( :'(

Hiya

My husband has had 3 brain tumours and not once did he suffer a headache.

It sounds like what the others have said either migraine or sinues.

If you still have it in the morning make an appt to see your GP to put you mind at rest.

Sleep well

Trish x

Alexy
23-04-09, 23:34
I also have this weird feeling in my arms and legs, its like when you do excersize and you get whilst your doing it like a weird tired feeling, like when you lift weighs and you get a tired kind of ache, I keep getting this in my arms and legs like flashes of it :'( bleh I hate all of this :'(

Trish
23-04-09, 23:43
Alexy i'm sure your arm & leg pain is just anxiety your feeling, or maybe it's a kinda virus, there seems to be many doing the rounds at the moment.

Have you taken any painkillers to help ease your symptoms?

Trish x

Alexy
23-04-09, 23:49
Im not sure :( its almost like growing pain post me feeling :( um I took 2 paracetamol, didn't do anything :( :(

Alexy
23-04-09, 23:58
That was meant to be kind of not post me

mummyto4
24-04-09, 00:04
If you can take ibuprofen then they will work better than paracetamol. If it is a migrane though, you would prob need something different to cope with the pain. Maybe a trip to the gp to find out if it is migrane? at least that way you can take the right pain killer to treat it. Migranes are a vicious, different type of headache and will make you feel rough, but the right painkiller at the right time will stop the pain

justbananas
24-04-09, 00:54
i get one sided head pains that come and go and it feels stuff on that side as well.. i wonder if it is muscle tension or perhaps sinus congestion. it's annoying and scary but yes i get the same thing, in the same spot usually .. annoying!