PDA

View Full Version : sore neck

zippy
23-04-09, 22:10
I am worrying because i have a sore neck on left behind my ear and its radiating up and giving me a headache and its also giving me a sore shoulder.I have took anti inflammatries and its still there so i am worrying its my lymph node.I just had bloods took on monday for something else and they were all ok so am i worrying unnecessarily?

Alexy
23-04-09, 23:45
Hey, this sounds exactly how I feel, iv no idea what it is, sorry for not being very helpfull, just wanted you to know your not alone with this xxxx

melody
24-04-09, 02:23
I've had pain like that for years. When I was meditating once my subconscious told me that it was holding pain from all the times that I was upset & worried about what people think of me & I had to let it go. I had this weird experience where it felt like a rock was being pushed back into the back of my head, rather than pulled the other direction. The swelling in my head went down, I know because the next day my elastic headband all of a sudden didn't fit anymore. My headaches were a bit less bad after that.

I know that sounds crazy. It is, but it happened. I have a lot of pain through my whole body. I am not sure if it's all bottled up emotional pain that I have to let out bit by bit because my brain is malfunctioning. I have bulging discs in my spine, but the docs reckon that doesn't explain it. (jerks ha ha).

It's hard to know where the physical pain ends & the brain messages begin, or if any of it is real at all. I have been getting constant headaches since I was 10 years old. I have developed spinal pain after injury & now every part of my body experiences pain coming from my spine.

All I can say is don't push your body too hard & try meditation for self awareness. Sometimes you can work out if you just have tight spots here or there to stretch out.

All the best :)

Melody