PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Hello!

BeatlePaul
24-04-09, 05:20
I just wanted to give a big hello to everyone here, I am agoraphobic and hopefully will one day beat this dreaded thing. I'm 43, divorced male and very, very cool!!!:D

eeyorelover
24-04-09, 05:21
Hi there and welcome to the site!
I'm sure you will find loads of useful info and lots of supportive new friends here :)
xxx
Sandy

melody
24-04-09, 06:31
Hey Mr Cool!

Time to meet all these other cool people who are fighting their phobias. Very helpful amazing people. They will help u know u r way 2 cool to hide away indoors, when you could be showing the world how cool u r.

The only thing cooler than u is how amazing it is putting even a single footstep into the incredible outside world.

Laying it on too thick??? Seriously there are heaps of people here who can help u through this.

Best of luck :)

Melody

kittykat
24-04-09, 08:40
Hi there and welcome to the site, loads of great advice and support on here and a very good chatroom as well, take care xx :biggrin:

duskess
24-04-09, 12:46
Hello Paul , A big welcome to NMP Site glad your here , you will gets lots of advice and support , im Agoraphobic too, you take care , best wishes, dusky:welcome: x

Southern_Belle
24-04-09, 14:41
Hi Paul,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Vanilla Sky
24-04-09, 16:13
Hi and welcome to NMP, you will get plenty support here , look forward to seeing you in chat sometime Love Paige x

BeatlePaul
24-04-09, 17:17
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to chatting and making some new friends who understand my struggles. My best wishes to you all!