PDA

View Full Version : hello!

sillymoo
18-08-05, 08:41
hi!ive been using this site for about two months now and i thought id best introduce myself!uve proberly seen me in the chat room as im in there alot!what can i say about myself??!!erm...well ive been suffering from anxiety,depression,panic attacks and agrophobia for the last 5 years.i just want to say a big thankyou to the people who run this site its been a great help to me and its somewhere i can come and feel relaxed and talk to others who know how i feel.so THANKYOU! you do a great job and im really grateful to u xxxxxxx:D

Sax
18-08-05, 09:11
Hi Moo,

I'm so glad you've found the site and that its helping you. Speak to you soon either in chat or msn.

Take care

Sax xxx[8D]

sillymoo
18-08-05, 09:17
thanx sax!chat soonxxxxxxx:D

pinkscrumpy
18-08-05, 10:19
Hi Moo

Welcome to the site

:D:D

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Karen
18-08-05, 10:28
Hi

Welcome to the site and I'm glad you are finding it helpful. You might like to have a read of First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps) is you haven't already.

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
18-08-05, 11:06
Hello Moo

Its good to know that more people are getting the benefit even if they don't register at first .

Good luck

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Piglet
18-08-05, 12:08
Hi Moo and welcome.

Love Piglet:)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

jill
18-08-05, 12:43
Hi Moo

WELCOME TO THE SITE

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Barb
18-08-05, 13:43
Hi Moo

Abig warm welcome to the site, I suffer the same things as you and have had lots of help and support

Luv Barb xxxx

trac67
18-08-05, 15:02
Hi Moo,
Im glad you found the site, it has helped me no end and i hope it does the same for you too.
Take care
Trac :D

its "just a thought"

pips
18-08-05, 15:04
Hi Moo,

A BIG WARM welcome to the site hun. I do hope it helps you.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

michelleann
18-08-05, 17:42
hi moo
im michelle ive been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for 10 years and i couldnt believe i found a site like this, in just a month i feel so much better:D
welcome to the site and hope to speak to you soon
take care
michelle xxx

sueiamnew
18-08-05, 18:34
Welcome to the site Moo.