PDA

View Full Version : palpertations..!?

jobear
24-04-09, 12:26
Ok its really doing my head in now!! there just comming for no reason like all the time.. its been happening for about a week sinse theyve took me off the beta blockers!. but am not sure if it is palpertaions? cant tel what they feel like? maybe just a weird feeling in my chest in the middle? or a missed heard beat? i dunno? but am feeling em loads and am worried!! been getting a bit of chest pain as well in the top left =[

help!?

joanne xx

jobear
24-04-09, 12:35
thanx, i know i should ring my gp. just ive been trying not to! because i just want to beleive its my anxiety! but i think am going to have to next week. cant get in today its to late now!

joanne xx

invisibletome
24-04-09, 12:37
palpatations are a common symptom ecountered by people who suffer from anxiety and are often of no known cause.. if they are worse since coming off beta blockers that may be related.. as tetley says tho, if your very worried it may be worth giving the dr a call.. often if im not sure about something because i hate going to the drs i just phone and ask for a call back rather then going in for an appointment, then if the dr feels i need to go in, i then arrange an appointment.

jobear
24-04-09, 15:19
yeah its just i cant get in this week now. it to late.. and that stuff under palps doesnt make sense am just worried

amandaj
24-04-09, 15:40
maybe you could ring them and get them to call you back im waiting for mine to ring me atm

jobear
24-04-09, 16:13
they shut early on a friday =[ really cba with this ruinin my weekend. x