PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

nicole62778
24-04-09, 13:17
How awesome to find a forum full of people with similar problems. I have had anxiety for three years it started when I was pregnant with my son and never really went away. I suffer mostly with health anxiety which stems from my unrelenting anxiety symptoms. I think possibly I have had it longer than three years, I remember even as a child feeling a little different than others but not knowing why. I will post again soon.

Nicole,

diane07
24-04-09, 13:21
Hi nicole,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

nanny
24-04-09, 13:37
Hi Nicole

A big:welcome: to NMP

I'm sure you will find all you are looking for in the way of help here, there are some great peole who if they can will give you any advice you need.:)

Southern_Belle
24-04-09, 14:51
Hi Nicole,

Welcome to NMP. I have had anxiety since childhood too. Perhaps since having a child of your own it has made you realize your own anxiety. Mine got much worse after having children because it increased due to me not only worrying about myself and hubby but now I had them too. Children are worse than husbands and partners because they are so vunerable and I just can't explain it but it is worse. I will tell you that many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support here.

Take care,

Laura

Vanilla Sky
24-04-09, 16:09
Hi , Welcome to NMP , you will find support here . My anxiety also started after having my son and i agree with what laura says, it's because they are our responsibility and so vulnerable and we love them so much, i certainly wasn't prepared for how strong maternal love is. i think it overwhelmed meand made me overly anxious about my kids and it spirals from there into your every day life. You can pick yourself up, and you have found the right place Love Paige x

duskess
24-04-09, 19:17
Hello Nicole, Welcome to NMP , you will receive lots of advice support and understanding here , take care Dusky:welcome: x

lotte_82
25-04-09, 16:33
:welcome:
Hi....This is a great forum with some fantastic people
xx

kittykat
27-04-09, 08:44
Hi there and :welcome:to the site, loads of good advice and support on here , take care xx

TBeagle
27-04-09, 14:34
Welcome! Glad you found the forum too. Hope you find all these resources useful!

amandaj
27-04-09, 15:05
welcome to nmp lots of friendly people and advice here

bobobob
27-04-09, 15:48
Ello Nicole, Great to have you on board. I'm new myself and just finding my way arround. So far I have had some great people helping me. This is a fantastic place to be. Hope to meet you in the chat room sometime. B