PDA

View Full Version : headache

alba
24-04-09, 13:31
as i am aruing with husband i feel tension then afte ra while later i felt so sleepy and dizzy, light heaeded and can't control myself, my head felt tight and tense and feel so out of place, feelng like want to run or feeling scared and sweating, and i got angry and impateint so fast, when ppl talk to me, i cannot take it what they want to say, i like feel so stress , tension and light headed. why is this happening, what is this? why can't i control my head, and feelings, and symptoms. how to cool down?

nanny
24-04-09, 13:35
Hi Alba

Anxiety is whats happening, you are getting, angry, tense etc and when you are having all these symptoms you are worrying about them which is causing anxiety to worsen.

Try to sit down when this starts to happen and do some deep breathing, this should relax you and make you feel a bit more in control.
try to avoid the arguments even if you have to go out of the room to do it, this isn't helping the situation at all.

Please try not to over worry too much as this will only cause you even more tension and will make your head worse.
Hope you feel better soon
Thinking of you.:)