PDA

View Full Version : Fibromyaligia needs someone who understands

CaraM
25-04-09, 00:03
Hi everybody

I haven a clue what im doing lol! Im a 24 year old female who has just been told she has fibro and I have had this for 4 years but have only just found out. I need someone to chat to about what I do next etc and alone for company because nobody understands.

Hope u are all well as u can be and we all know we are really good at hiding things!

Love Cara xx:hugs:

duskess
25-04-09, 02:33
Hello Cara , Welcome to NMP , glad you found the site, hope you got the right medication after you were diagnosed , it cant be easy for you , i dont know alot about Fibromyaligia , is it aching muscles , tiredness etc , are you having cbt therapy to help you , you take care and :welcome: Dusky x

Patty
25-04-09, 13:16
Hi Cara, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Southern_Belle
25-04-09, 15:23
Hi Cara,

Welcome to NMP. I also have fibro so if you would like to private message me I can relate to how you are feeling. I'm so glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

daisy76
25-04-09, 23:12
Hi Cara

I to have fibro and other related illnesses, please feel free to pm me anytime.

Karen xx

kittykat
27-04-09, 08:48
Hi there and :welcome:to the site, loads of good advice and support on here , take care xx

bobobob
27-04-09, 20:39
Hi, I can only welcome you and as I see you have been swamped with people suffering the same. This must be reasuring. I hope you mange to sort it. I send you support and a hug.