PDA

View Full Version : headache or panic attack or an\xiety

alba
25-04-09, 03:51
the whole night i an't sleep my brain felt so stiff and tense and strain, i seem to have to be very alone so quietly, i can't seem to control my brain or something like that, it just went haywire.i am awoke for every 1 hr at night, i wake up, sleep again, wake up again 1hr later and sleep again for the whole night, what's happening, is it my hormone, stress r what, yeah i am a bit stress for my menses, thinking when my problem with heavy menses and admenyosis will end. even after taking noretherine i bleed ad doc say leave it alone, let it bleed so i am a kind of stress.my headache is like so strain i can't think, jam up my brain, i am stiff suddenly can't ove and just want to run off but don't know how, suddenly i don;t know wha to do, i feel i got to run somewhere alone, and breathe, even at hme with tv on, i feel so sick, i can't face people or talk to people, i am just alone with my thoughts, or in office i must run to a very quiet far away form people room, storeroom , when i reach there i feel better. i don't know what is wrong, just now i went shopping, when i get out of car, suddenly i felt so dizzy, light headed and headache, i get so scared, lost and i feel like giving up. i am so scared help me, what is wrong, when i walk i feel m head is so heavy and someone is holding my head and hold on to it, that i cant' think or do anything. am i mad, worse feeling. now i am thinking what stress hv i bee, could it be last year onwards stress, it pile up til now.how come some people feel ok when they hv gone through stress, they are ok, no sick or giddy or headeache.

alba
26-04-09, 08:47
today i sleep and sleep the whole day like i dont want to get up of my bed i wake up in the morning then 2hrs later i sleep until after my lunch i fall asleep agan, even i seep i still feel sleepy and want more sleep, whats wrong with me?