PDA

View Full Version : Introduce myself

TINYNUT55
25-04-09, 05:24
:shrug:I have suffered from Parkinsons Disease over the past 13 years I accidentally found this site and was most interested in the thread neck spacms and the possible connection with Citalopram. The medication I am on at the moment is Citalopram,Sinimet Plus, Sinimet (CR), Domperidone,Madopar (dispersible) and Zopiclone. I am also on the MEDICATION called APO-GO which is given via a small needle inserted in the stomache and powered by a small pump which injects the medication every 15 seconds over a period of 24 hours. I would be really interested in some feedback of any kind re: this condition

Tinynut

Patty
25-04-09, 13:24
Hi Tinynut, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

diane07
25-04-09, 13:26
A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

Southern_Belle
25-04-09, 15:25
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. I personally do not know of the medication that is pumped into your stomach but someone might. You will get alot of support here. So glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

duskess
25-04-09, 15:53
Hello and welcome to NMP , you will get advice support and understanding here glad you found the site , take care , Dusky:welcome:

amandaj
25-04-09, 16:25
welcome to nmp lots of friendly advice here

amanda

kittykat
27-04-09, 08:41
Hi there and :welcome:to the site, loads of good advice and support on here , take care xx