PDA

View Full Version : sleeping

alba
25-04-09, 09:20
i slept abt 1 hr so soundly, i guess i must be very very sleepy , suddenly i am awakened by phone call, ring ring the phone rang n no one pick up when i tried to wake up to answer the call i felt so so so dizzy, so dizzy, giddy, i cant' walk, i see things all so blury and not clear and my heart is beating so so so fast, then ifelt so so scared, i just stood there, and cant move so scared, my heart beat so fast , suddenly i felt nausea and sick. what is happening, and now 10mins past, i still feel so dizzy, drowsy and so so sleepy. is this normal or what is wrong with me? will i be ok later?

alba
25-04-09, 12:21
felt so dizzy, light headed, head like want to explode, i don;t know i am too sleepy i just lie down on the bed and out of sudden i am asleep for 40mins, and the phone rang and i feel so so dizzy, when i wake up, i see things so blury, i am scared now, pls hlep. until now, i feel nauseas, giddy, light headed. i tried to go to take a walk just now, but when i see the world outside, i felt so light headed, dizzy, and headache, why? i just felt i am so far away or i am lost there. what is this?is this is anxiety attack i hv it all the time. or is it becos i am sleepy? i felt so so drowsy. anyone can relate and help me. i hv been sleepy the whole day. why am i so sleepY?it never seems to end. on and on and on.

amandaj
25-04-09, 16:29
hi hope your feeling a bit better now there horrible feelings but they will pass try to stay calm iknow its easier said than done

amanda

alba
26-04-09, 08:50
thanks i feel so sleepy as tdy is weekend i dn't know why i keep on sleeping, i am sleepy as i said,but today after i slept i wake up i am sleepy agaimn, i can't get out of my bed , i keep on sleeping back again, and still not refreshed, now after my lunch i feel like sleepng again, i lost all my things that i want to do like going shopping, meeting my parents, all ican't do becos i am so too sleepy, if i go i might feel giddy again. i am really lost don't know what is wrong with me.

alba
26-04-09, 16:15
pls tell me what should i test for, my cardio did gluscose, renal, cholesterol blood test and all showed normal, but she still ask me to take 25mg atenlolol for palpation, there once i felt so light heaed dizzy, giddy and heart beat so fast, i went to emergency dept and the doctor there took my blood test for electroylte and all test showed normal but my ECG showed very fast heart beat.
my general doctor when i ask him what is happening to me, he keep on forcing me to take 100mg atenolol but my cardio did 24 hr blood pressure test and result showed normal ,but still my general doctor want me to take 100mg, he say i am like this, becos i miss my high bp atenolol medication, i am confused but my test showed i am not high bp, normal i just take 25mg as instructed by my cardio for palpation. i am really confused.
my general doctor gave me LIbrax, espin and atenolol 100mg to take, he say then i will be ok. i dont want to take that 100mg atenolol. he say its good to protect my heart and brain from stroke and heart attack as i age. i am confused. today isleep the whole day, ican't even wake up or stand up i kep on sleeping and awake then asleep again, what is wrong with me, i feel sos so so sleepy and drowsy the whole day.