PDA

View Full Version : diarrhoa

zippy
25-04-09, 09:26
I wake up every morning with bad nausea and the need to go toilet and its always loose or diarrhoa.Can this be just worry even if i dont feel like i am worrying sometimes.I am worrying now because i have been like this for 4 weeks.Had bloods done last week and ok.

Hollytree
25-04-09, 11:04
Hi there, have u considered that it could be IBS, i get nausea, bloating, sometimes diarrhea, and diarrhea is a common sympton with IBS.

zippy
25-04-09, 11:10
I always associate ibs with alternating diarrhoa and constipation and not just one,so you can just have one?My stomach only seems to start gurgling and making noises when i go to bed.I feel so ill also and cant stop doubting the doctors sayiny my bloods are fine when i feel far from fine.

Hollytree
25-04-09, 11:30
Hey there, yes you can have diarrhea - predominant ibs. it varies from person to person, i get bouts of it, but mainly stomach cramping and bloating :( it sucks!! But u can buy over the counter treatment to help with it, either ask a pharmacist or ur doctor. I am going through the same crap right now, had blood tests done....all fine, still have on-going problems!!

zippy
25-04-09, 11:42
I know i feel awful,pain in back,sore neck,nausea,diarrhoa,night sweats,feel like i cant breath proper and bringing mucous up and i had bloods done and they were ok.I cant stop thinking i have lung cancer now because of pain in back and bringing mucous up but i went a&e and i said could it be my lungs and he said no they sound fine.But why do i feel like this everyday?

Hollytree
25-04-09, 11:52
I know its really hard when we get bodily symptoms that we have no idea what they are. You go to the doctors have tests done and they say everything is 'normal' but yet u come home feeling far from normal and the symptoms persist. We then drive ourselves crazy with worry wondering that something has been missed. Lower back pain is associated with IBS and so is nausea, a sore neck could be down to muscular tension. It is horrible i know, i really scare myself so i'm with u on this one. See how you go over the weekend, you can always ring NHS direct for a chat if u feel bad.

xxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxx