PDA

View Full Version : I hate my life!!!

Hollytree
25-04-09, 11:14
Well up today, still worried :weep: ended up called out of hours doctor at 1am last night as i got myself all worked up, he was good, but i am still at a loss why i feel like i do.

Mainly because of

Lack of appetite (going on for 5 days) main worry!!!
Bloated
Some stomach cramps
Feel a bit sick but not all the time

He said that its reassuring that my blood tests came back normal and that i should go with it, just can't help feeling something is wrong that was missed.:weep:

mick_uk
25-04-09, 11:29
Hiya Hollytree,
Did the doc say what he thought it was?
I'm sure he checked for signs that it could be something more serious.
Could be many things from IBS, to trapped wind, acid reflux or anxiety etc.
Make an appointment to see your doc next week just to check things out.
In the meantime try and eat and drink something, and perhaps go see your pharmacist see if they can suggest something you can take.
Hope you start to feel better soon
mick

Hollytree
25-04-09, 11:40
My doctor is good, and said not to worry!! and that we all go through times of our lives with a change in appetite, either eating more or less food. Also that it could be IBS/anxiety related as well. I think because all the tests Ive had done came back normal, he isn't that concerned.

Trixie
25-04-09, 13:01
My doctor is good, and said not to worry!! and that we all go through times of our lives with a change in appetite, either eating more or less food. Also that it could be IBS/anxiety related as well. I think because all the tests Ive had done came back normal, he isn't that concerned.

And you shouldn't be either.:)

Hollytree
25-04-09, 13:17
Yeah I guess, but why do I have a lack of appetite? This is what's worrying me, my doctor says it's normal to have changes in appetite, and I shouldn't worry! I struggle to find something I really fancy eating, but have eaten just not as I normally would do. Do I need to be this worried?

zippy
25-04-09, 13:52
thats what i feel like hollytree.My partner keeps asking me if i would like any of my favourite foods and i just keep saying it doesnt matter what food you say i will not fancy it.I am always a good eater and nothing usually puts me off my food so i am very worried and also even though i am forcing myself to eat i am losing weight still.Doc weighed me and said oh yes you have lost weight and that was that because my bloods were ok. xx

Hollytree
25-04-09, 14:24
Yeah zippy it's the same with me, it's only been going on for 5 days, not lost weight I don't think. My favourite food is spaghetti bolognese, but I don't think I could eat it or that I fancy it. I am picking foods here and there. How is it that the doctor says all is ok we still worry?? I'm just so confused with it all, feel so low : (

zippy
25-04-09, 14:40
Me to.I am sick of battling with myself in my head,rational thoughts vs irrational thoughts.Irrational thoughts always seem to win but only because i feel so ill.I have a constant ache in my upper middle back for the last few month and i have said from the beginning that i dont feel right since i got this and i am getting worse but no-one believes its not anxiety.I shouldnt have to take painkillers and nausea tablets and dizziness tablets everyday if theres nothing wrong.I sometimes think stop worrying and if i die i die and theres nothing i can do but i just cant get it ut of my stupid head. xx

Wee-Mee
25-04-09, 15:39
I think the doc says you're ok like,physically there is onthing majorly wrong with you but lack of appetite is anxiety and upset petal.

I got it too just now.

Your fave foods,anything,you can't stomach it.

And zippy,I get the middle back ache too!! It's a bit of a bitch but I really think it's all tension

xxxxxxxxxxxxx