PDA

View Full Version : Saw ENT surgeon re pulse in ear

countrygirl
25-04-09, 12:23
He didn't do much for me to be honest - partly cos I had trouble understanding him but he is sending me for hearing test and ultrasound of my neck arteries. I asked if he would do a brain mri to check for any problem with blood vessels or my sinuses as I am also getting days of unbearable feelings of pressure in left side of face/head and he said not necessarily as I had a brain mri just 10 months ago that was normal.
As I have damage to my neck he said it was all probably coming from my neck.
I have appt for ultrasound on 1 may but do not see him again till 11th June - I so want to rush back to him to say how worried I am about this terrible pressure I am getting in left side of my head and face. I don't have it all the time but do have bad days - have to say my neck aches horribly on that side on these days so he is probably right.
I have tried taking a course of antibiotics in case of a sinus infection but it didn't help so GP thinks its not sinus related but caused by pressure on nerves from my neck.
I am freaking out about so many things at the moment - I have dysfunctional bleeding cos I'm perimenopausal - iffy bowels after antibitoics - ear and head stuff and a sore heel oh and noticed a tiny dark mole on my arm so am monitering that as well:weep: