PDA

View Full Version : Thought Field Therapy

Jenny
18-08-05, 19:55
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone tried Thought Field Therapy. I have been trying to do it myself, and must admit I do feel better with it. I would like to see someone in my area who practises this. I have heard it can be very expensive. I have watched Paul McKenna and he did some tapping on one of his patients, and look at the results he got !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has had this treatment.

Jenny xx

J. Farmer

Maddieg
22-08-05, 13:12
Hi Jenny

I have been having EFT (tapping) with my hypnotherapist and I have found it helpful. So much so that I bought a book from amazon called Adventures in EFT by Silvia Hartmann. This book has helped me to tap at home. There is a website on EFT which is www.emofree.com. I've found this treatment really helpful.

Hope this helps
Love Maddie:D

Jenny
22-08-05, 19:23
Hi Maddie
Thanks for your reply.I have got the book Energy Tapping by Fred P. Gallo ph.d., and Harry Vincenzi Ed.D. I also got these off of Amazon. I have looked on the web site you sent, and it all looks very interesting. I have also tried the Tapping myself. I don't know if it is just me, but it does seem to work along with a relaxation CD that I have. Fingers crossed.

Thanks again
Best wishes Jenny xx

J. Farmer

Maddieg
23-08-05, 11:18
Hi Jenny

Glad the website helped. I had a really bad day yesterday...mega PA and i was tapping on and off for most of the day! I really think it helps...keep tapping and take care.

Lots of love

Maddie xx