PDA

View Full Version : my back pains pls help

Romo
25-04-09, 20:52
Do you guy get back pains like this? I have had massive anxiety for the last 3 months so i think it's caused by this. I've been checked for everything before back back pains are a new problem. My pains are mostly in the spine area or the bone of the shoulder which is really weird! It kinda feels hot when I breath. Does anyone else get this?

Romo
26-04-09, 21:28
now my pain has moved to my leg :( I'm getting scared. Noone is respnding to any of my posts.

duskess
27-04-09, 14:26
Hi Romo , I have just seen your post , is the pain bearable now , i havent had back pains etc , maybe its the way you position your body when you sit or sleep , when you have this take a warm bath have some candles and music too it may help you feel better :hugs: Take care Dusky x

Romo
27-04-09, 22:36
I still have them and now I'm not sleeping which makes it worse. I started on 2 mgs of citopram today.. yes a little but I'm way sensitve.. and I will take colonpan or what ever at night to sleep tonight

duskess
27-04-09, 22:51
Hi Romo, Theres alot of information on citalopram under medications , if you cant sleep have a bath and listen to music to relax take your mind of things , thats good you went to your doctors well done, hope you start to feel better soon , take care Dusky x

emma30982
28-04-09, 11:12
hi there i get that backpain and its it the same place and feels the same i know its hard to imagine its anxiety but i have had scans and xrays and i can assure you its anxiety my doc and psyc said this also.
big hug
emma

lonely
28-04-09, 17:13
ive just started getting bad back pain the last 2weeks mine however is lower down like inbetween kidneys

NoPoet
28-04-09, 21:34
Hi, I think I read somewhere that if the pain moves, it's probably due to anxiety. Usually muscular pain is caused by bad posture or a sprain or a pulled muscle. If it's causing you worry, get it checked out by your doctor for your own peace of mind. It sounds unlikely that there is anything seriously wrong as problems don't just move around.

Romo
28-04-09, 22:12
oh thankyou guys. I feel much better.