PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone im new!!!

sparkler
25-04-09, 21:27
hi everyone im new and came on this forum because im fed up of feeling scared of panic attacks and anxiety and being a worrier,im on fluoxetine 20mg and im a real hardworking individual who is kind and a real gud laugh...however lately ive been having alot of migraines and panic attacks and im just so fed up wiv them...i know we can help each other and i think this forum looks great i wish u all free form anxiety etc..im 38 years old and i have a great job and a great husband and dog at the moment we are trying for a baby but i want panic attacks and worry to go away!!love to u all sparkler xxxxxxx:) :) :bighug1:

LITTLE WAFFIE
25-04-09, 23:33
Hi Sparkler, you sound like you put on a brave face to the outside world like i do, must say the headaches i think are the constant thinking and worrying i have just signed up to this forum im 44 with 3 great kids who dont have a clue how i feel though thats the way i want it to stay, i just want to be happy in my life, really there is no reason i should not be, but as you know it aint that easy, hope you find the help you need,

duskess
25-04-09, 23:49
Hello Sparkler , Welcome to NMP , You will get lots of advice support and understanding members here ,Glad you found the site , take care :welcome: Dusky x

lynn1906
26-04-09, 11:11
hello sparkler im new to this as well, im 53 with a great husband and a daughter whos getting married in 15 weeks, i love to go out with are friends but this anxiety has really turned my life upside down over night, so i know how your feeling, im on fluoxitine as well its my 13th day so still waiting for them to kick in. im so scared sometimes. but you will get plenty of support from here, your not alone. xxx

alihud
26-04-09, 12:13
Hi Sparkler welcome to chat.Hope you are feeling better soon.
Ali xx

bobobob
26-04-09, 12:40
Hello Sparkler. Welcome to this site. This is my first few days as well. I'm just huntinmg arround finding how things work. Look forward to seeing you in the chat room. It's great here.

sparkler
26-04-09, 18:54
hi friends,thanks for the warm welcome that was real lovely...hey can u explain how u get in the chat room??xxxlove sparkler xxxx:unsure:

Tink
26-04-09, 21:12
Hello Sparkler
Welcome and hope you find lots of help here. I know it has helped me a great deal since I joined. You have to be a member for 5 days before you can get into the chat room.
Hope you are ok

Tink xxx

lorac
26-04-09, 21:21
Hi Sparkler

Welcome to the site I think you will get lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Southern_Belle
27-04-09, 04:32
Hi Sparkler,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. Glad you found us, you are not alone!

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
27-04-09, 08:57
Hi there and :welcome:to the site, loads of good advice and support on here , take care xx

sparkler
27-04-09, 13:23
thanks ladies will try again in 5 days time!!! yayyyyyyy xxxxx

kewy
28-04-09, 17:48
hi sparkler im new aswell should be able to get into chat room in the next few days..i cried with relief when i found this site lots of friends who know how we all feel at least we can all suffer together and laugh and cry through the good and bad times together..hope to chat soon...kewy:yesyes: