PDA

View Full Version : hi from Los angeles

Romo
25-04-09, 22:55
My problem started 3 months ago. It started with a health problem and got wayy worse. I don't think i have a heath problem now really, and I know it;s anxiety but still feel the same. I was too tired to leave the house, I get attackes and general anxiety and every symptom and more listed and talked about coming and going nonstop everyday, all day. I feel "weird" even if I have the least symptoms of the day. I ALWAYS feel weird ( not even symptom wise, just weird) even when nothing is happining, or im doing something. It doesn't stop. I;m here to see if anyone has gotten through this and how.

duskess
25-04-09, 23:28
Hello Romo , Welcome to NMP , You will gets lots of advice help and understanding members here , glad you found the site , on the menu their information about anxiety too , take care:welcome: Dusky x

Southern_Belle
27-04-09, 04:30
Hi Romo,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. Glad you found us, you are not alone!

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
27-04-09, 08:55
Hi there and :welcome:to the site, loads of good advice and support on here , take care xx

bobobob
27-04-09, 20:33
Hi Los Angeles. (I've always wanted to say that) Welcome to this site. I'm just saying hello from London and let you know that we care about you and your condition. I have no answers. Can only send you support. I hope it's comforting to know you have made contact with others going through similar.