PDA

View Full Version : Rough Day

kittykat
25-04-09, 23:00
I kind of need a hug just now as It would have been my mums 70th birthday tomorrow on the the 26th , it's the first one without her here and i'm feeling it really hard, im so lonely without her. Plus ive been having these weird thoughts , keeping going over things in my head again and again about how she died and all the events leading up to it.
I also put a nice memorial in the local paper and got her some nice flowers for the grave. But just wish she was here so I could spoil her. Happy birthday mum x :flowers:

If Roses grow in Heaven,
Lord please pick a bunch for me,
Place them in my Mother's arms
And tell her they're from me.
Tell her I love her and miss her,
And when she turns to smile,
Place a kiss upon her cheek
And hold her for awhile.
Because remembering her is easy,
I do it every day,
But there's an ache within my heart
That will never go away.

suzy-sue
25-04-09, 23:59
Sorry for your loss kittykat, you must miss your Mum very much.The poem is lovely and im sure she would think so too. Thinking of you and sending you a big hug:bighug1: luv Sue x

Jan63
26-04-09, 09:29
So very sorry Kittykat, I think the first birthday and anniversary is definitely the worst.:hugs::hugs: I lost my mum just over three years ago and I miss her like mad too.:weep:

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww30/Foxo_2009/hugs1.jpg

bobobob
26-04-09, 11:46
Sorry to hear about your loss. I can only send you a big hug.

Southern_Belle
27-04-09, 04:16
Hi Kittykat,

Lovely poem and I am sorry for your loss. I know that the first anniversary must be extremely difficult and please know I am thinking of you.

Huge hugs,

Laura