PDA

View Full Version : Hi all new girl

LITTLE WAFFIE
25-04-09, 23:14
Hi new girl, what do i say, anxiety, worrys, permantly worrying over something anything, major things, little things, big fears of death and destruction, fears mainly for my family not myself, worried over going places fears of terroism, crashing the car on the journey, losing my job, put on such a brave face most people think im confident and happy but totally destroyed on the inside, dont sleep well cant concentate been like this on and off for 9 years had prozac a couple of times but now worried over going docs for more as he may think im crazy, im not just a great worrier what do next:):shrug:file:///C:/Users/THEFEE%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpgfile:///C:/Users/THEFEE%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg

duskess
25-04-09, 23:41
Hello and Welcome to NMP , Lots of advice support and understanding members here , You are not alone with feeling like that and your doctor definately will not think your crazy , go back and get your medication sorted or ask for therapy and you will have NMP members for advice too , glad you found the site , take care :welcome: Dusky x

suzy-sue
26-04-09, 01:25
Hi and :welcome: to NMP .You will find lots of help and support here.I would advise you to go see your Dr,but there is a lot of information on here that you will find very helpfull. All the best Sue

Southern_Belle
27-04-09, 04:31
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. Glad you found us, you are not alone!

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
27-04-09, 08:56
Hi there and :welcome:to the site, loads of good advice and support on here , take care xx

Patty
28-04-09, 11:00
Hi Little Waffie, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: