PDA

View Full Version : Bad day today

Dreamer029
25-04-09, 23:42
Since I've been on my medicine I've had a few bad days-weeks here and there. Today just wasn't good, I had a lot of drinks last night so I'm sure that is what set it off. Panic has been playing hide and seek all day boooo go away. Im pushing myself to go out tonight but I am not going to drink at all. Just don't want to let the panic win.

Quick question for you all. When you get panicky does anyone just feel really really depressed all of the sudden? I am always pretty upbeat and it comes on suddenly with the panic. Like an intense low feeling. I don't like it one bit.

Thanks for reading,
Lauren

Cornish Andy
25-04-09, 23:52
Hi Lauren. Yes, absolutely, the low/depressed feeling usually goes hand in hand with the feelings of panic for me too. Same as you I'm usually upbeat but it just hits me all of a sudden. I think it's very common.

Keep smiling...it will pass as it always does!

Bluebelle
26-04-09, 00:40
Hi Lauren !
I admire your strength and I think you're doing the right thing by going out again tonight- I get depressed as well- it seems like I surrender more and more of my life to panic and then I feel so depressed and abandoned by life

Keep your upbeat outlook and know that you're not alone

Panickypants
26-04-09, 19:51
I think the beer probab;y hasn't helped i know when i have a drink it sometimes makes me feel worse and i tend to have a bad day the day after, your doing the right thing going out again but i'd stay off the drink x x