PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Blah...Need Some Help

SocialTool
26-04-09, 03:15
OK. Well all this week I have been PMSing. On Tuesday, it was my PVCs...on Wednesday it was extreme tiredness....Thursday, back to the PVCs...Friday it was just a general feeling of being ill...today, I woke up with shoulder/neck tension and a "tightness" at the top of my head and a dizzy/woozy feeling...now being a rational person it should be easy for me to step back and say.."this is just my PMS, some months it's worse than others. I will get through this"...but right now I am just afraid that these feelings will never go away and I will always feel dizzy/tense. Can someone help me to "snap out of it"? Thanks guys! :blush:

countrygirl
26-04-09, 10:13
i know just how you feel - every morning I have so many symptoms and because I have some genuine chronic medical problems, mostly a damaged spine that gives me lots of pain and wierd sensations, I am in a panic within seconds of waking up. For example - I woke up yesteday and my left ear and face/head felt odd - tingling and pressures and itchingpains in ear and neck aching and I know its just my neck problem but still worried about it. Then in the night I turned over in bed and got cramp like pain all down one side of my back and round into my abdomen - my back muscles are painful and I have intense tingling down that side of my spine - again I have damage to my spine so its all explainable but I cannot accept that any pain or sensation is not caused by something that is fatal or if I accept whats causing the pain/sensation then i worry silly that whatever the pain etc is will never ever ease off.
On top of all this is how many pains sensations are actually caused by our intense tension and stress?????
I'm having a very bad time at moment as I am also perimenopausal and getting weird bleeding issues going on for weeks on end.

bobobob
26-04-09, 11:57
OK, so I can't comment on PMS for the best reason. I am new to this site just flicking around and came across you. I can only send you support and a hug. Hope this helps a bit.

SocialTool
26-04-09, 19:43
Thanks guys! I took a nice cool shower before bed and laid down with my partner. I got a little anxious before bed, but finally fell asleep. Today I am feeling much better...just the "will i be anxious again" jitters. :D