PDA

View Full Version : Not posted for ages... here I go again...

PanicsAlot
27-04-09, 12:03
I'm sat at work and have managed to convince myself I have a brain tumour!? I keep forgetting little things and typing wrong, like forgetting words (see then I just typed 'works' not word' ARGH!! I'm all dizzy and now I've got a shooting pain at the back of my head and feel sick. I've been feeling like this since last night and I hate it. There are a fair few things going on in my head at the moment, worries about things, stressed out about others, sad about other things... so I realise that I'm prob in a state for panic but I just hate feeling like I've got a brain tumour. Watching a tv show called 'casualty' this weekend isn't helping... one of the main characters in it, has forgotten words and gets all dizzy and things so I'm automatically thinking I've got one too... ARGH!! I haven't been eating properly too... in fact all I had yesterday was duck pancakes and that lasted me from lunch until the end of the day, that's not a lot.

I feel like my head is trying to work at a fast pace but my body isn't keeping up... help!! :(

I want to go home but I can't and even if I were there I'd be feeling the same.x