PDA

View Full Version : How tired/worn out do you get?

nikkinik
27-04-09, 13:46
Im fed up of being so worn out.

I know (if Im being rational with myself), that some of it has been brought on by me!

..eversince I was 16 Ive worked in retail, either part time (-With plenty of overtime) or full time. So Ive had jobs where Ive been on my feet virtually all day, Ive been dashing around etc..
Then when I was 23, my partner died and I was 6wks pregnant at the time. So from about 3months into my pregnancy I quit work, I got signed off with depression etc.. so with that and the morning sickness, the extreme tiredness both in the beginning and end of my pregnancy I pretty much stayed home and sat chatting on MSN from 9am till 5pm! My parents would asked me if Id moved, as Id have been sat in the same chair all day (only moving to eat etc!).

Ive been busy with my son etc since he was born, but Im not one for long walks, jogging around etc.. well I was, but not anymore.

I think Ive been doing less and less, around the house etc (As my son is now at school) since my ectopic pregnancy in Feb last yr. It really knocked me for six. Also panic attacks seem to wear me out much more easily.

But yday I was cleaning my kitchen, I was probably only in there for 20mins (Felt like longer), then I started to tire.. I began feeling weak, so I called it a day. I went and sat down then started to feel worse, light headed, v weak, slightly dizzy and a bit sick, I was also a bit trembling a bit. I was really close to asking my fiance if I could go lie down..

I read in a health anxiety book last night, that you shouldnt go and sit or lie down after everytime you feel something.. but this felt v real and frightening.. what if it happens when Im out and Ive overexerted myself, just stand up and hope it passes!? I feel thats a bit dangerous tbh, what if I do topple over, or not resting makes things worse and I faint or something, esp as Ive been feeling really dizzy lately as it is! I turn my head too quick and I feel like Im going to fall!

It now also takes about 20mins to get moving in the mornings!!! Im 29!! I feel so tried today too, yet again Im just sitting on the bed because my body aches and I feel so sleepy and weak.. do I just get on with it, or is my body telling me to rest!?:shrug:

How worn out do you get, what is your life like?? :unsure:

amandaj
27-04-09, 15:10
im worn out constantly i got no energy day or night so your def not alone on this one take care
amanda