PDA

View Full Version : two steps back

lynn1906
27-04-09, 14:11
hi just want a bit of advise please im on day 14 of 20mg fluoxitine, was starting to feel a bit better then yesterday i went out alone as i felt ok, then i became a wreck all of a sudden, and today i feel like ive taken 2 steps back, waiting for gp to ring me but i would love to hear from someone whos going through the same probs. i feel so scared sometimes. x:scared15:

amandaj
27-04-09, 15:09
hi lynn think it is normal to have ups and downs on meds if not been taking them for long hope you get on ok with dr

amandax

mave
27-04-09, 15:27
Hi there, it took a few weeks for my meds to kick in. I am on week 6 and feel fine. I still get panicy feelings but I am now able to see them through without a full blown panic attack. It is early days for you yet so just go with it for now you WILL feel better. x

starlight78
27-04-09, 19:03
Hi Lynn,
I agree with the others.. I certainly had good days and bad during my recovery.. I think its really promising that you felt well enough to attempt to go out..
I read yesterday that once your on the road to recovery then recovery is inevitable.. it just takes time and rest. Try not to be too discouraged and keep going out.

Big Hugs xx