PDA

View Full Version : is it obsessive

elrpigeon
19-08-05, 14:43
im so messed up, i keep thinking i should finish with my boyfriend mark but if you read two weeks without contact and relaitonship doubts (under general anxiety) i thinkyoud see im being a bit silly rather than it being a proper thing.. the thing is, i havent seen mark for over two weeks and for most that time not even spoken to my boyfriend, and i wont see him til two weeks time, and on the phone he has irritated me the last two days since being back... the thing is, i am on my break and get all messed up with it... so it could be that which is fueling these break up thoughts... why would i get upset and still need him if i really didnt want to be with him...? and its cos of no contact at all and the not seeing him for a while thing that is part of it, i need that balance or i get negative etc, since coming home for summer from uni and us being apart, when we have been together i have fallen back into the more happy balanced me that i am when i am with him, so without the happy bits i get being with him, i get uptight, isecure etc... and i have these obsessive thoughts of breaking up.... i dont think i have O.C.D or anything but i think these thoughts are obsessive cos of anxiety stuff and worries... its so stupid it really is... and i am more frustrated cos he is the only person i can talk to and without him i feel worse.. so its annoying me i cant talk to him....

Power of the mind is incredible, we now think negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!

Cookie
23-08-05, 22:16
Hiya,
I wouldn't say its OCD. Just that you're very emotional at the moment and you're focusing all your energy on one thing. You probably just need something to take your mind off him, like reading, exercising, anything that can distract you.

I think you'll be fine. And I think most of us women hate their men at that time of the month! ;)

Give yourself some time to unwind and relax, and most of all, try not to dwell on things too much. What will be, will be. See how you feel in a week or so when your hormones have calmed down a bit. Makes all the difference with me! God, men have it easy!![}:)]

Shell.x:D