PDA

View Full Version : I am beside myself with worry

barracuda girl
27-04-09, 16:21
Hi Guys
Tomorrow I have my Heart Echo which the doctor thinks will not show anything. ECG a few months back fine as was blood pressure.
But for the last few weeks the strangest things have been happening to me and I just can't believe this is anxiety.
1. I wake up feeling dizzy and groggy - I guess punch drunk would be the right word.I feel like I am dying , so ill and I feel very weak. After a while I feel better but I do wonder whether my heart rate is too slow when I am asleep? Also as I wake I get this strange little head zaps in time, I think ,to my heart.
2. Because of the above I am sleeping very badly - and when I lie down all I can hear is my heart beat and as I feel it beat I feel pulsing around my body and dizziness in time to this. ( I feel mad writing this , it sounds so odd:ohmy: )
3. Sometimes I feel breathless on exertion - although when I do I am thinking about my heart. Other times I seem fine.
4. I feel like my heart is going to stop any minute. Just checked my pulse - was a high 86 so obv not stopping !
5.My hands and feet are sometimes icy cold.
Does anyone identify with what I have written, especially the sleep things? Would be great to hear a frinedly voice feel so scared and alone right now. Just know that I have someting wrong with my heart.:weep:

amandaj
27-04-09, 16:36
i couldnt of written it better myself you sure your not me ?i have all of these problems and ive had ecgs done and there fine anxiety makes us thing there is something wrong with our hearts but theres isnt

angietomjimandcass
27-04-09, 18:23
It dosent sound like anything is wrong.