PDA

View Full Version : i'm sorry, i need a little support i guess.

nikk_dolittle
27-04-09, 17:21
:weep: :weep:

so upset. cant stop crying, hurting.

cant do anything.

Letting everyone down is all I do.

i'm really sorry for posting, but i'm really struggling right now.
i don't know if i'm strong enough to fight it any longer.
i'm sick of feeling like a constant failure and everything is now getting on top of me at once and i can't take it anymore!

i just...don't know if i have any options left.

Bleugh.
x:weep:

honeybee3939
27-04-09, 17:32
Sorry to hear you are feeling pants at the moment Nikk, have a hug from me...

:bighug1: :bighug1:

There is always a way out hun.
Did i read a thread of yours a few week ago about you starting CBT and worrying about how you would get there? If so did you manage the trip there ok hun?

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

bobobob
27-04-09, 18:22
I think you need a hug. Things seem desperate for you. I can only try to understand the despair and hurt you are carring. I don't know the answer but would like to make you feel better about yourself. I can offer you my support. Somebody out here feels you are worth caring for.

lorac
27-04-09, 18:23
Hi Nikk

Sorry to hear you are feeling bad at the moment and really hope things improve soon Nikk, there is always a way out and you will find it.

Carol xx

diane07
27-04-09, 19:09
Aww nikk,

sending you a great big :hugs:

We're all here for you hun, i hope you feel better soon

di xx

amandaj
27-04-09, 19:23
nikk it will feel better tommorow , today is a rough day for you

amandax

starlight78
27-04-09, 19:29
Oh Nikk, Its so sad to read how much you are hurting.. I cant know exactly what its like for you, but i truly empathise.

About 5 years ago i had a very bad depressive breakdown and I felt so horrendous I thought i couldn't carry on... The pain is indescribable.. BUT i promise you those feelings do pass with time and help. I'm fully recovered from the depression and its not come back and apart from the odd anxiety moment life is great! I got through it by talking, crying, exercise, reading Hello magazine (WHY?) and a little dollop of citalopram...
Stay strong Nikk, you will get there!

Please feel free to PM me if you need to chat.. xx

skyblue
28-04-09, 21:01
Hi nikk

sending healing vibes(((((~~~~~~~))))) hope they get to you,im new to this vibes bit.

thinking of you bless you HUGS

am always here to chat xxxx

love skyxx

sharona
28-04-09, 21:12
Hi Nik

Put it down to a bad day love, you can be strong. If you need to talk PM me and I will give u my phone number.

Sharona :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Allye
28-04-09, 22:40
Hi Nik

Come on you can be strong.

Take care
Allye

lainey
28-04-09, 22:43
Massive hugs coming your way Nikk
Take care honey

Elaine xxx

maddie
28-04-09, 23:13
Sometimes things are triggered that we don't want to remember or face, We take things out on ouselves and those around us by stopping funcioning on any level. I suggest you give time to think about yourself and how you have got through this far, and where you would like to go next. Slowly add everyone back as you can cope with them, You will survive, Tiny steps and make the setback positive by creating the outcomes that you want.
:bighug1: Madie xx