PDA

View Full Version : Hi

ann01
27-04-09, 19:41
Hi all
My name is Ann. I have suffer from panic attacks, anxiety and agraphobia. Although 3 years ago i did recover from the agraphobia and now have a part time job. but all the horrible symptoms have come back with a vengence, and i have started to have panic attacks as soon as i go out. I have constant headaches, lightheadness, unsteady, breathing difficulty and fast heartbeat along with missed heartbeats. I have joined the group for support and reassurance. I am looking forward to getting to know you.
Thank you for reading my message.

bobobob
27-04-09, 20:19
Hi, Ann, I sympathise with you. It must be hard to cope with everything. How hid you recover last time. Did you have help or on your own. I think its very brave of you to go out to a job, takes a lot of courage. I can only send you support and a hug.

Southern_Belle
27-04-09, 20:27
Hi Ann,

Welcome to NMP. Many here understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

ann01
27-04-09, 20:39
It is really hard to keep working but although i always feel i want to run home I really do think that work helps me. as at the moment it is the only time i am out of the house really, and with being busy it does take my mind off my symptoms. Last time i had a lot of help from a support group and i think i got to the point where i felt enough is enough i managed to pluck up the courage to start going out, and went passed the panicky feelings and i gradually gained confidence, but i cant seem to get that feeling back, i am so bogged down by physical symptoms that everything is a struggle. Take Care Ann

diane07
27-04-09, 20:46
Hi Ann,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

I have agoraphobia and i work, my advice is do try your best to keep working, i find the more i am at home the worse i get and the days when i'm at work i do great, you've beaten this once and you can do it again.

best wishes

di xx

duskess
27-04-09, 23:00
Hello Ann , Welcome to NMP , glad you found the website , take care:welcome: dusky x

Bluebelle
28-04-09, 03:42
Hello Ann !
Welcome to NMP. I think it is a triumph that you are able to work. that is fantastic ! I have battled these monsters as well and it is hard and can seem never-ending but you can win. You've beaten this before and you will again. Just don't give up my girl!

Bluebelle

ann01
28-04-09, 09:30
I would just like to say thank you all so much, and thank you for your warm welcome, its amazing the support that is out there ann01

lorac
28-04-09, 10:32
Hi Ann

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good support and advice on here.

Take care

Carol

Patty
28-04-09, 10:54
Hi Ann, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

kittykat
28-04-09, 11:21
Hi there and :welcome:to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, take care xx