PDA

View Full Version : i'm done

missy76
27-04-09, 20:15
i really can't take this anymore. i've been in my pjs for 3 days now, can't eat, can't sleep, scared to move in case i have a heart attack or something else. this has totally taken over my life and i have no control left. i am physically and mentally exhausted.

my kids are suffering, my relationship is suffering and my mind is suffering.

i'm out of options. :weep:

help anyone??

mysonmarcus
27-04-09, 20:28
Hi

Please take look at the post by Simon on the Sucesses age or read the First Steps on the home page of this site........Follow the suggestions to the letter and allow as much time as necessary.

My very best wishes to you.

Mark

lotte_82
27-04-09, 20:45
I have also spent days and days recently in bed not dressing or anyhting (mine down to depression) so I have some empathy for you :blush:

I am also ruining my husbands and daughters lifes :weep:

Anyway just wanted to send you hugs :hugs:

agent orange
27-04-09, 20:48
A big hug to you, because I understand how cr... you feel, but with time and support you will get back on your feet. I have children and they suffer as well as my wife and it is not easy. xx

mick_uk
27-04-09, 20:53
Hiya missy,
Hang on in there.
I wish I had an answer for you but I don't.
It can't be helped, you're not to blame for how you feel. Try and eat and drink something even if it's a snack.
Hope you start to feel better soon, I'm sure you will.

mick

nomorepanic
27-04-09, 21:36
Read the First Steps forum post or the website page on the left and get back to basics and start with simple steps.

It can be done but you have to work at it.

RosieXXX
27-04-09, 21:51
Hello missy,

I am sorry you are feeling so low. There are a lot of people here who can relate to the way you are feeling. Please don't think there aren't any options left; i know it can feel that way when feeling so low and overwhelmed with anxiety, but there is every chance with the right treatment you will start to make an improvement. I am not sure if you are already being treated by your doctor, but feel it is important they know how you are feeling at present. We can often get to a point where we feel helpless, but things do improve, sometimes it just takes time. I do hope you will be feeling stronger soon.

andyp1978
01-07-09, 00:34
Hi missy,
Im new on here (today actually), but having spent the last 3 hours reading many posts and replies, i beleive that everyone on here can be of help in some way. I too get like you have described feeling, not wanting to move out of bed, having no motivation etc. I also have a girlfriend and 3 children who's lives i sometimes make a misery, but i think by keep reading about & talking to other people with similar problems as yourself it will help.......why not give it a try? A lot of people seem to find writing things down, like keeping a diary helps. Do you talk about how you feel with anyone, is your partner supportive?
Try (as difficult as it is, i know) to be possitive. I truly hope you start to feel better very soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx