PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone explain please ..

Jeroenn
27-04-09, 20:55
Hello.

I have a question (allready asked it before, but I cant find the topic back)

Is it possible to have a constant strong beating heart, that i can see beat in my chest, and when i lay down, in my stomach ..

If it is, whats causing it ..? As i saw something about adrenaline .. But I even have it after ive been relaxing, or played some football .. I'm not even really scared about it anymore .. But sometimes I think about it, and watch if I still have it .. And its still there.

It beats very strong (not fast) ..

Can anyone explain this to me please .....

Thanks!

starlight78
27-04-09, 21:04
I often feel my heart beating in my tummy when i'm laid flat.. I should think that a good strong heart beat is a good sign?! The more you focus on it the more you'll notice it i would think. xx

Jeroenn
27-04-09, 21:06
I often feel my heart beating in my tummy when i'm laid flat.. I should think that a good strong heart beat is a good sign?! The more you focus on it the more you'll notice it i would think. xx

Yeah is that possible ..?

When you focus on it, it gets "worse" ?

nomorepanic
27-04-09, 21:52
Here is how to find your previous posts...

Tracking a Thread (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18531)

bex1970
27-04-09, 22:40
Yup - def have the beating heart sensation in chest and tummy - the more you think about it, the more aware of it you become. But not a bad thing - or something to worry about! Bit annoying at times though....

Jeroenn
27-04-09, 23:53
Yup - def have the beating heart sensation in chest and tummy - the more you think about it, the more aware of it you become. But not a bad thing - or something to worry about! Bit annoying at times though....

You have it all the time ..?

You can even see your chest or tummy moving ?

nomorepanic
28-04-09, 11:19
I thought it was natural to see the chest or stomach moving - mine has done it forever as well!

Did you find your previous posts ok?

Jeroenn
28-04-09, 22:56
I thought it was natural to see the chest or stomach moving - mine has done it forever as well!

Did you find your previous posts ok?

Yeah! Thanks for the reaction.

But i'm a bit overweight .. But i can still see it very well .. I don't know why.

Jeroenn
01-05-09, 20:21
Anyone has the same as me ..?

Strong heartbeat that you can see beat in your chest and stomach ..? I was searching for some info @ google .. And everyone says only thing people can see it .. But I'm NOT thin, and I can see it beat very strong.

nomorepanic
01-05-09, 21:21
I am not thin either lol

Sleepless999
01-05-09, 22:50
It's your aorta pumping away under the skin - very powerful artery and it's good that the beat is strong!! Stop looking at it!!!

xfilme
02-05-09, 11:22
Yeah its normal.... all hearts beat strong enough to show elsewhere in your body.... think of it this way..... if you fill a bowl with water and you have a tap constantly dripping into it, it causes a constant ripple in the water.... the same applies to your body. I have been on antibiotics for the past week and it makes my heart beat so strong it feels like its gonna burst out of my chest. My suggestion is to distract yourself and know its normal, as anxiety feeds off of attention.....mine does anyway x

Jeroenn
05-05-09, 22:35
So its possible to have a very strong heartbeat ..? 24/7 .. Even after ive been relaxing, or did some sports ..?

Because when i watch it after ive been playin football or something, its still there!

xfilme
06-05-09, 01:49
Yes. It will be even more noticeable after excercise as exertion requires your blood to be pumped harder round your body.