PDA

View Full Version : totally tmi but really need opinion

worriedem
28-04-09, 06:34
sorry all this is totally tmi but am vv worried and dont know if i should be or am being stupid:(

been dealing with a fissure for a while now so been having regular fresh blood on papar after bms, although cream helped stop it lately,
anyway im in sheer panic cos when i go to the toilet the water keeps turning brown have convinced myself it means my stool is riddled with old blood :( altho have examined it properly (sorry tmi) just looks brown colour. i take a pint of prune juice a night to help the fissure could this do it? doesnt happen everyday tho please help x

worriedem
28-04-09, 09:24
anyone??????

sorry i am so painicked over this as its been happening for a while..my husband thinks im being ridiculous i just need to know others opinions xxx

belle
28-04-09, 09:29
It's the flipping prune juice!
I use to drink it after giving birth to my son and the same thing happened to me.

x

nomorepanic
28-04-09, 11:02
Oh yes sounds like prunes to me too.

helen26
28-04-09, 11:03
i could have wrote this myself last week. i have ibs, so my poos are always differnet, runny or hard!! i panicked myself when i had abit of a runny poo and the water was brown!! oh my god, i worried the same as u! my partner was telling me his was like that to sometimes (he also has ibs), i couldnt even c my poo! i have now started to poo on toilet roll so i can c it! my partner said "think about it, if u have a bowl of water and u put mud in it, what happens?" i said it would break up and colour the water!! xx and yes it was proberly the prune juice 2! blood is either on the poo or around it x

worriedem
28-04-09, 15:08
thankyou every1!! its just getting silly im either panicking cos my fissure is bleeding or panicking cos the water is brown! really am losing the plot!!!