PDA

View Full Version : New weird symptom

Kroko
19-08-05, 21:57
Sometimes my head, or my whole body, starts swaying, feels like being jerked to random directions. I can't stop it, it's automatic, and it worsens when I close my eyes.

Caramel
20-08-05, 08:37
Hmmm, not heard of that one Kroko - sorry. Could be something to do with the adrenalin rush you get with panic attacks - it has to be released somehow.

Sorry I couldn't be more help

xx

Kroko
20-08-05, 11:16
I get it even without panicking, though.

Also I'd like to note that what I explained is NOT dizziness.

Meg
20-08-05, 11:23
Is it anything like these ?

walking funny, head rushes and dizziness (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3610)
Left arm, left leg problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4295)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Kroko
20-08-05, 12:14
Meg, the first one is somewhat familiar...maybe...I don't know. :( Maybe not. They explained they feel like they're falling in a particular direction...this is not like that. This feels like someone's pushing me from random directions, making me sway.

shybabyboo
20-08-05, 22:06
i also sometimes get the swaying feeling sometimes when i have a panic attack, and sometimes when im not. im also not sure what it is [Sigh...] but it always ends up going away for me after a few minutes. its a little wierd.

Jenn

jill
20-08-05, 22:07
Hi Kroka

Sorry to hear how you are feeling.
How long have you had the symptom?
Its it with you all the time?
Can you walk in a straight line? what I mean is, say you want to walk to a chair when you head towards the chair do you sway to one side.
Not dizzyness just seem to sway to the side?
I know what you maan, somethimes symptoms are hard to explain.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

kate H
21-08-05, 17:58
Hi Kroka,

I too get the swaying sensation you are suffering from, paticularly if Im sat on a hard chair, like the ones you get at the dinning table. I also have this weird sensation that im gonna fall out of bed, or roll off the side, I get that most nites, totally freakes me out so your not alone. Unfortunately I dont think theres any cure for it just one of the long list of symptoms for anxiety.

Kx

.......Is your past barging in on your future? Make a better 2morrow 2day.......