PDA

View Full Version : Depo provera question for girls!

LisaLisa
28-04-09, 16:30
Apologies if there is a similar thread but,

How many ladies have used Depo provera injection before and how many are experiencing hormone issues?

Lisa
xxx

helen26
28-04-09, 19:20
hi mate, yes i have the depo injection....i have been having it for the past 2 and a half years (after my second child was born). i havent had any problems with it. My anxiety started in october, so when i had the odd spot of bleeding (which is sooo normal!) i panicked! had some sore baps aswell (again panicked!) was due to my hormones going wild, cus of anxiety! it lasted about a week.....apart from that i get on with it well, and not having the periods is great!!!:yesyes: xxxx

toria
28-04-09, 21:44
Apologies if there is a similar thread but,

How many ladies have used Depo provera injection before and how many are experiencing hormone issues?

Lisa
xxx
I was on the depo injection for about 2 years after having my daughter it made my periods very irregular when i stoped it we wanted another baby it took about 18 months for my body to get back to normal my periods where all over i had so many test i could not get pregnant when i finally did i had a really bad miscarriage which i blame on the depo i think it really caused me lots of problems i also put on lots of weight with it which i lost after my miscarriage (very odd) it may work for alot of people but i would not recomened it xxx

lainey
28-04-09, 22:47
Hi there

I blame Depo for exacerbating my anxiety and came off it after 12 months, wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Sorry to be so negative but I feel quite strongly about it.

Elaine xxx

amandaj
29-04-09, 10:15
ive had this injection on and off for years now and no probs except lots of bleeding 5 months after i stopped it my daughter who is 19 has it also and no problems so guess we are all different