PDA

View Full Version : Really really scared!

crieddyled
28-04-09, 16:41
Hi all,

If any of you read my post on the welcome board, you'll know I am currently in Greece and really not having a good time asI think I suffer from a kind of agoraphobia when I go abroad - being far from home and 'safety', etc.

Anyway, I have been struggling through, feeling odd most days but managing, taking it day by day. All of a sudden today I feel terrible. I was on the coach to Athens and I kept feeling I was nodding off while still awake and jolting awake. Of course, this got me absolutely wound up and now I am terrified. Especially as I have to take a 6 hour train journey to Thessaloniki tomorrow!

I am seriously looking into changing my flight and coming home early. I am so scared, I don't know what to do anymore! But at the same time I hate to let people down, such as the friend I am visiting in Thessaloniki. I just want to be normal and able to enjoy these things!

bonnie1980
19-05-09, 00:09
you will enjoy the things you like hun you are a 100 steps better then me i can walk out my front garden. Just think happy thiughts about what you will get up to and that you are safe hun
J hope your travles go well x