PDA

View Full Version : hello eveybody

fluffy
28-04-09, 19:24
Hi,

I would just like to introduce myself to you all. I am 54 years old, and have suffered from worry and anxiety on and off for many years. I had a really bad spell about two and half years ago and was prescribed Citalopram. I have been trying to reduce the dose with the intention of coming off for the last two weeks, but am very apprehensive about both the withdrawal sympton and also coping afterwards. I hope to hear the experiences of others who have been in the same situation:roflmao:

Wee-Mee
28-04-09, 19:41
Hi fluffy.

I'm Amy,22 and I had been on citalopram and although it made my feelings of anxiety and dperssion lessen up,it made me rather numb all round.

I wish you all the best and pop about the forum. It;s a wonderful place!

:hugs:

xxxxxxxxxx

duskess
28-04-09, 23:22
Hi Fluffy , Welcome to NMP , glad your here , everyones friendly and will give you lots of advice support and understanding , i hope your reducing your dose according to your gps advice , take care:welcome: dusky x

duskess
28-04-09, 23:28
Fluffy i wish you the best and let me know how you are managing , tc Dusky x

Veronica H
29-04-09, 07:20
:welcome:Fluffy. Glad you have found us. There is a section for Citalopram where others have put questions and recorded there experiences. I am on Citalopram but only a low dose 10mg so not sure this will be helpful to you.

Veronica

Southern_Belle
29-04-09, 16:22
Hi Fluffy,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. I myself have not been on that med but please go look in the medication section and you will see many that have and have gone off of it. Glad you found us, you are not alone!

Take care,

Laura