PDA

View Full Version : Hiiiiiiii im new here with many problems lol

stacey2712
28-04-09, 20:08
Hi, I'm new here been searching for ages for someone to help me and looks like you guys can.

I'm 20 live in the UK have a bad phobia of being sick (emetophobia) come here because i recently had the stomach bug and now anxiety has got the better of me....I'm on kalms and they seem to be helping but any advice on how to cope with my anxiety would be greatly appreciated seen as though my anxiety makes me feel sick :(

I'm at university studying to be a primary school teacher and go on placement in a week for 6 weeks - dreding it because of my anxiety and my doctor is stupid lol!

Thanks all
..X..

maddie
28-04-09, 20:17
Hello Stacey. Welcome to nmp. It's a great site with lots of helpful information and very friendly, supportive members. There's usually someone to talk to in chat and I'm sure you will quickly connect with someone who feels just as you do.

duskess
28-04-09, 20:22
Hello Stacey, Welcome to NMP , You will gets lots of advice and support from understanding members , glad you found the site ,Take care :welcome: Dusky x

kittykat
28-04-09, 21:36
Hi thee Stacey and :welcome: to the site, loads of great advice and support on here it helps a lot, take care xx

Southern_Belle
29-04-09, 16:18
Hi Stacey,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. Glad you found us, you are not alone!

Take care,

Laura

lorac
29-04-09, 16:20
Hi Stacey

Welcome to the site, I think you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care.

Carol