PDA

View Full Version : For the ladies - I have got a sore little lump you know where!

countrygirl
28-04-09, 20:59
I vaguely remember years ago having same thing - sore and itchy and when I felt just inside my vagina lips was a lump which of course I panicked about but my husband said at the time that is was tiny little lump and it went away in a few days - at that time i didn't know about sinister things! Also at the time my Dr was a older man so I would have put off going until I really had to:blush:
This afternoon I went for a wee and as I sat down afterwards I thought ouch I must have dried myself a bit too hard and split the skin. I coulnd't get home for a few hours and when I did I felt down there and found what felt like a huge lump with my finger:scared15: Got poor husband to have a look and he said it was tiny little lump on right side of my labia about half way up- not red or anything. I looked up bartholins absess and this seems in wrong place as its higher up than they say for bartholin duct.

Anyone else had a spot down there???:whistles:

happyone
28-04-09, 21:04
I have had the odd spot down there and they have just cleared up of their own accord. They can be caused by a variety of things....hair that has been accidentally plucked, a boil, a plain old spot.....to name a few.

Try not to worry and if it persists, just make an appt with a female nurse or doc.

Happyone
x

tashbarnes87
28-04-09, 22:55
I have had few spots down there that really hurt, i have been fully sti checked and i asked my doc & he said you can get a spot anywhere there is skin do down there, up nose you name it :)

xx

bex1970
29-04-09, 18:17
ME too.... this is grim - but have you tried to pop it? It might pop - it would be SO sore but if it pops, just a spot... sorry, that really is yuk but give it a go....!
x

fluffy
29-04-09, 21:54
I have lumps like that occasionally - they are like small blind boils & they clear up on their own in a few days,

x